What is now Pine Ridge started back in the late 1800’s. The original building was built by O.H. Ingram and it was used as a fishing cabin. O.H. Ingram used a steam yacht called “Fannie Ingram” to bring parties to the head of Long Lake where it was moored. Horse drawn wagons were sent to bring the fishermen to Sissabagama Lake.